Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My French Sous Chef


Well, this is admittedly only marginally related to food, but it rated high enough on the cuteness scale that I decided that it warranted a post. Especially after a long weekend, I'm keeping it simple. I have a little "sous chef." Her name is Leeloo (she is the Fifth Element). Having gotten her from an Alberta Farm, I would have thought her to be just like most of us here in Canada - from random mixed European decent. Turns out, I now think she must have French ancestry. How else could one explain the fact that the only one of my plants she eats are the violets? They aren't the candied variety, but I think she must be making do. It also explains why she is most excited when I drop cheese on the floor.

1 comment:

  1. Cute. My previous kitty was all black, I miss him :(

    I love the name Leeloo... That name and the word "multipass" is something me and the hubby toss around every once in a while from that movie. hahaha. too funny.

    ReplyDelete