My camera died on me, so I wasn't able to take photos on Friday. The only downside to having a camera that charges via USB is me losing the cable half the time. Luckily, the battery lasts a very long time so I don't often have to deal with this. So instead of Friday's lunch you get Monday's... masquerading as Friday's.
- Pork & Asparagus Stir Fry (20g pork & 60g asparagus)
- 2 quail eggs, hard boiled
- kabocha miso mash (1/4 squash)
- 1/8 small canteloupe, cubed
- 2 small chocolate chip cookies
The kabocha miso mash takes about 5 minutes to make in the microwave. Just cut the squash in quarters, wrap in cling film and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes. Scoop the flesh into a bowl and mash with a small knob of butter and a tablespoon+ of miso (per full squash) to taste. This works with butternut squash as well, as it has a very similar flavour to kabocha.