Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Trails

Trail mix is so awesome that I could eat an entire bowl of it. And we did this past weekend; so tasty, but possibly not the greatest idea to eat that much of it at once. This was the first time I'd made it myself, so it was a lot cheaper than store bought and had some more interesting ingredients. I bought the nuts in bulk at Superstore and then added whatever I found in my cupboards. We had a mix of salted and unsalted nuts, and then dried blueberries (because Court is weird and doesn't like raisins), pears, and chocolate for sweetness. The perfect (trail) mix.

Trail Mix:
1c raw peanuts, skin on, unsalted
1c sea salt almonds, skin on
1c salted cashews
1/2 cup smarties
1/2 cup dried blueberries
1/2 cup sunflower seeds, unsalted
1/4 cup dried pears

1 comment:

  1. Hi There,

    My name is Madison Harris and I'm a relationship manager at NutsOnline.com, a leading web retailer for Trail Mix (though I should note we also sell many other snacks, dried fruit, candy and pumpkin seeds). :)

    Our users love our products but have increasingly told us that they’re interested in information about the nutritional aspects of Trail Mix as well as health tips and recipes. As we only seek to please our customers, we’ve begun compiling a list of the best informational sites for Snacks lovers-- you can see our progress here: http://www.nutsonline.com/links#trailmix

    As you can see, we’ve linked to your site in an effort to connect our customers with useful information about the Snacks they love, and we’re hoping you’ll be willing to return the favor by linking back to our Trail Mix product page. :) If you do a web search you’ll see NutsOnline consistently has low prices and very favorable customer satisfaction.

    We’d be eternally grateful if you could place a link to: http://www.nutsonline.com/snacks/trail-mixes/health-trail-mix.html within the text "Trail Mix" on your site, so that if people are interested in buying Trail Mix, they’ll know exactly where to go!

    Let me know your thoughts or if you have any questions, and I’ll follow up right away-- feel free to contact me directly at madison@nutsonline.com. I’d be more than happy to tell you more about NutsOnline and provide any follow up detail you’d like!

    Very Best Regards,

    ~Madison

    Madison Harris
    Relationship Manager, NutsOnline
    madison@nutsonline.com

    ReplyDelete