Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Egg & Toast Salad


I really did not feel like cooking dinner last night, but I also didn't feel like having plain eggs & toast... which is about all I had in the house that was quick. I decided to make this boring weekday dinner into a salad - all the while thinking it was going to be horrible. It happened to be a great variation, and a good way to make dinner a little more seasonal.

Egg & Toast Salad:
3 poached quail eggs
2 large handfuls salad leaves
1/2 english muffin, toasted & brushed with olive oil
grated parmesan

Dressing:
whole grain dijon mustard
sea salt
red wine

2 comments:

  1. This should be perfect, I can't wait to try it out. Well written article! You should post it on Wacanai.com ( http://www.wacanai.com/intro ). They have a bunch of similar articles and you can link it back to your website. I have one posted on it and it is awesome because they give you some graphs to put on your page to track how many people read your article and it tells you how useful they thought it was. I think a lot of people could use to read your stuff and I think this will help get your articles out there more!

    ReplyDelete